23rd and 24th of March in Bucharest (Romania).
On March 23rd and 24th, 2018, the fourth meeting of the Ad-Gaming project took place in Bucharest (Romania). In this meeting, the materials included in the Ad-Gaming platform were reviewed and the pilot tests that will be carried out during the next months were prepared.
In addition, within the meeting, a workshop to "train trainers" took place. This workshop, taught by the researcher of the IBV, Alberto Ferreras, trained the professionals of the different associations about how to use the Ad-Gaming platform.
The Ad-Gaming platform includes training materials on how to use serious games to improve the quality of life of people with Alzheimer disease. It also includes information on 26 games that stimulate different cognitive dimensions that are affected by situations of dementia such as memory, orientation or attention.
Instituto de Biomecánica (IBV) is taking part in this meeting as partner of the project Development of a Training Program for the Improvement of Quality of Life of Persons with Alzheimer through “Serious Games” (AD-GAMING).
ASOCIACIÓN FAMILIARES ENFERMOS ALZHEIMER VALENCIA (AFAV) is the coordinator of the initiative where are also the following partners:
- INSTITUTO DE BIOMECÁNICA (IBV) (SPAIN)
- BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY (UK)
- SLOVENSKO ZDRUZENJE ZA POMOC PRI DEMENCI - SPOMINCICA ALZHEIMER SLOVENIJA (SLOVENIA)
- SOCIETATEA ROMANA DE SPRIJIN A VARSTNICILOR SI A SUFERINZILOR CU AFECTIUNI DE TIP ALZHEIMER (ROMANIA)
- ELLINIKI ETAIRIA NOSOY ALZHEIMER KAI SYGGENON DIATARACHON SOMATEIO (GREECE)